From 2015 to 2018, I was a stock day trader but not successful in making money. Because, as you know well, we do not know where can be support levels in case of price falling or resistance levels in case of price rising in the chart. My main concern is why stock is going down or up after hit the specific level. I spent unlimited hours to research this issue. Of course, this is the curious topic that most trader want to figure it out. In 2018 I found very interesting rules existed in stock chart. One stock wave can create Fibonacci levels from low at 61.80% and high at 423.60% using Fibonacci extension tool. This means if you buy stock at 61.80% level, best way is to hold and sell high at 423.60% level.
The method I figured out is kind of new analysis and many traders asked me any references in internet or book. Actually all knowledge are gathered here at www.fibonacci6180.com and I am willing to share this knowledge to any one who has interesting. The method I want to deliver can be realized by existing charting tool. I am here mainly use tradingview.com and TOS(thinkorswim) to create chart analysis. I would like to say you can read the chart with great confidence and fun mind because you already know the future of top or bottom from the current price move.
You will learn
Tradingview.com Fibonacci setup
Create Fibo extension levels from 0%(floor) to 423.60%(ceiling)
Create Fibo fan lines which can help price projection
How to find the top or bottom price in the future
How to find the Ideal point for entry or exit at all stages
What Fibo fan lines slingshot pattern means for
Important of continuous uptrend 1-2-3 waves
What are sufficient conditions from down to up swing
How to use SMA 200 curves
Read below priceless trading strategy I have developed. You can learn the basic theory of stock wave and find top or bottom point on the stock chart.
Good for who?
– Day trader for short term. Time frame 1 min. – 15 min
– Swing trader for mid term. Time frame 5 min. – 60 min
– Position trader for long term. Time frame 60 min. – 2 days
Fibo6180 technique can apply to all types of trading.
Where is the highest point of US stock market
I am researching follow tickers to find the top or bottom point of US stock market index. I have founded very interesting fact that if 20% of stocks listed as below touch the highest point such as 423.60%, S&P 500 index will go down. On the contrary, if 20% of stocks touch the lowest point such as floor level, S&P 500 will go up. This is the Pareto law. So my main job is to keep monitoring these 80 tickers if they reach their highest and lowest points. Also I researched many more stocks to get more accuracy in finding top and bottom point. When Pareto rule established, I am sending a signal for buy or sell. I am a swing trader for hunting Nasdaq futures and this kind of buy or sell signal happening in 3-5 times in a year. So far, by using Fibonacci 6180 method, I have successfully founded top and bottom point in US stock market since 2018.
– NASDAQ FUTURES
– NASDAQ INDEX
– S&P 500 FUTURE
– S&P 500 SPY
– DOW INDEX
– NATURAL GAS(NG)
– US DOLLAR INDEX
BLUE CHIPs -about 50 tickers including
– Apple (AAPL)
– Amazon.com (AMZN)
– Facebook (FB)
– Berkshire Hathaway (BBRK.B)
– Alphabet Inc- A shares (GOOGL)
– Citi Group (C)
– JP Morgan Chase & Co (JPM)
– Bank of America (BAC)
– Wells Fargo (WFC)
– Goldman Sachs (GS)
– Walt Disney Company (DIS)
– Verizon Communications (VZ)
– Comcast Corp.- A shares (CMCSA)
– AT&T (T)
– Nvidia (NVDA)
– Advanced Micro Devices (AMD)
– Qualcomm (QCOM)
– Intel (INTC)
– Micron Tech (MU)
– Broadcom (AVG)
– Salesforce (CRM)
– Visa Inc (V)
– Mastercard (MA)
– Walmart (WMT)
– Costco (COST)
– Coca-Cola Company (KO)
– PepsiCo (PEP)
– Procter & Gamble Company (PG)
– Home Depot (HD)
– Starbucks (SBUX)
– UnitedHealth Group (UNH)
– Johnson & Johnson (JNJ)
– Merck & Co. (MRK)
– Pfizer (PFE)
– Chevron (CVX)
– Exxon Mobil (XOM)
– Tesla (TSLA)
– UPS (UPS)
– Fedex (FDX)
– Ford Motor (F)
– Delta Airline (DAL)
– American Airline (AAL)
– Southwest Airline (LUV)
All index, futures, ETFs, bluechips, Forex are working all together to point out market’s top or bottom.
Required YouTube videos
Before you learn Fibo6180 method, you have to watch carefully following videos.
– Tradingview.com set up https://youtu.be/pyrS1p6bkRI
– NASDAQ FUTURES CHART 0504 https://youtu.be/BXkd598beIc
– NASDAQ FUTURES CHART 0430 https://youtu.be/MyJxbT3wTvQ
– SPY CHART 0414 https://youtu.be/sbjQJxL6PW0
– NASDAQ FUTURES 0310 UPDATED https://youtu.be/DA9Fzi2rbk8
– Any other videos in my channel to check how I create Fibo levels and fan lines.
- Find the bottom of stock market index using Pareto rule I explained in this contents
- Enter in at the very early stage like 61.80% when you see 4 upswing conditions. Generally you can see the cross up point with Fibo fan line slingshot and 61.80% level. This is somewhat safe enter strategy. Or you can try at the support level which means a real floor price. This is high risk and high return strategy.
- Hold until price go up to the top at 423.60% and sell.
- At the top, using Pareto rule also, you can also find the topped index of stock market.
- You missed the enter at early stage and want to buy in the middle of progressing, please wait to see the cross up point created and buy once such condition made. See below example. This stock will down to touch the circled area 61.80% and then will bounce up.